Beep. Beep. Bop.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

This one's for you babe.

My wonderful, intelligent and beautiful but apparently "shy" friend, Nicole, wrote me an email saying she's been reading the blog, but is nervous about making a post for the whole world to see. Let's all post and encourage her to speak up.

P.S. Thanks for the email, Nicole. I'll get back to Dr. Lee about the caladiums. Do you think Ansel (or another Conwayian) might be interested in helping him out, since I won't be around?

P.S.S. So when you saw B.B., did he sing that "I want to marry you song." I don't know that I'm really the marrying type, but I love that song. It always begs me to reconsider. Maybe you should just tell me he didn't, even if he did, unless you want to incite severe jealousy, which of course I'd forgive you for.

P.S.S.S. More from rainy Chapel Hill later.

3 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hey, i'll post on your blog if you'll post on mine...

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger Ellen said...

Geez,Cale. You're so harsh. But perhaps I was being too unconventional in this entry. I bet if I had geared a whole entry towards you, you wouldn't be complaining. Ha.

 
At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey the boy thought it was a christmas story, of course he rated it a .5, it just wasn't joyous enough. and there wasnt any snow even

 

Post a Comment

<< Home